This was the first thing that I did with tensorflow. I thought that google's deep dream and the style transfer was really cool so I gave it a shot on my own.
So first thing you all should know is that I didn't do this on my own at all. This was pretty much all done by using anishathalye's code from github. It will be listed in the bottom of this. It was really interesting to learn how it worked though. The iterative cycle definitely showed how intense processing can be, definitely showed my computer that. To make the first picture of the girl took my computer ~26 hours of processing so beware.
All of my code is here: https://github.com/rollsreusch/Style_Transfer